Usui Reiki Attunement I (Shoden)
Time & Location
About the Event
"Celebrate one of the simplest & most effective modalities to aid recovery & rejuvenation. A technique to learn, use often, and have for the rest of your life!" Ō‘Shen
- Opening Meditation
- Aloha Share 1
- Reiki I Discourse
- Attunement 1
- Traditional & Integrated Techniques & Methods
- Attunement 2
- Aloha Share 2
- Closing Meditation
*Breaks will be incorporated throughout class.
- Prerequisite for Reiki I : N/A
- Prerequisite for Reiki II : Proof of Reiki I Attunement. Please email your Reiki I Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. We apologize, but cannot make any exceptions to this rule. Your place in the class will not be secured until we receive this document.
- Dr. Mikao Usui, & Frank Petter. The Original Reiki Handbook of Dr. Mikao Usui. Lotus Press, 1998.
- Frank A. Petter, Tadao Yamaguchi, Chujiro Hayashi. The Hayashi Reiki Manual: Traditional Healing Techniques from the Founder of the Western Reiki System. Lotus Press, 2003.
*You should be able to easily find and purchase these books at your choice of retailer on the web, whether an electronic or a physical version, or ask your local book shop or even your local library. They’re mostly $10-$30 each.
- Attendants may register for Level I or Level II only and not both.
- Healthcare and Bodywork Practitioners may register for both Level I and Level II. Please email proof to email@example.com. We apologize, but cannot make any exceptions to this rule. Your place in the class will not be secured until we receive this document.
All requirements and guidelines have been carefully developed to ensure quality training.
Full refund if given 2 weeks (or more) notice.
1-2 weeks notice will receive 50% refund.
Less than 1 week notice, no refund will be given.
- Usui Reiki I$150$1500$0